sâmbătă, 27 august 2011

Interview: Vanessa Hudgens & Selena Gomez in Vanity Fair

Two popular American actress, Vanessa Hudgens and Selena Gomez appearedin a pictorial in the new issue of Vanity Fair. Selena was the most excited, which fiest appeared in this magazine:
Selena Gomez :
You have no idea how excited i am. It is my frist photo shoot for Vanity Fair and i love this magazine! passion for Shia La Beouf. Look great and is a wonderful actor. I have not me yet but i think i have heart attack when it happens. I can not wait to be higer so i can work with it. Maybe calm until then.
Vanessa Hudgess:
(about shuness) I started out as a very shy girl, very hesitant. Now even develop my own personality. I really care for me, which my mother thoight that will not happen againt.(Abount that reached No, 1 in search paparazzi): When i heard it eas something like: Oh God! No Way! It`s so cool! The next day, But i thought " it does not matter. Maybe not as cool as cool as o thought as e."
Which of the you like best ? :>

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu